Mallaig School is…
- A CARING & COMMITTED STAFF.
- A COMFORTABLE & FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE.
- CURRICULAR & EXTRA-CURRICULAR EXCELLENCE.
- KEEPING UP WITH CHANGES IN EDUCATION.
- A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS.
- A SAFE AND CARING PLACE TO BE.
- K-12 Programming
- Dual Track Alternate French and English
- French Second Language (AIM – Gestures Approach)
- Catholic & Interfaith Religion
- CTS (Foods & Fashion, Computers, Information Processing, Construction Technology)
- Fine Arts (Music, Jr. High Band, Art, Drama)
- Remediation +
- Accelerated Reader
- Excellent Extra-Curricular Program (No Cut Policy- where everyone can enjoy the experience)
- Past Provincial Boys and Girls Volleyball Champions
- Drumheller Field Trip (Grade 3/4)
- Edmonton Field Trip (Grade 5/6)
- Alberta Art Museum Field Trip
- Theatre Production Field Trip (High School)
- Ski Trip
- Peer Support & Sponsored Activities
- Lyp Sync
- Excellent Presentations (Motivational Magic, D.A.R.E., Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Alberta Opera, Dare to Care)
Come join our team!
Survey Links Spring 2015 School Surveys Jr. High-What do you want next year? ÂÂ Jr.High201516...
Division Satisfaction survey on its way for April As part of the St. Paul Education Regional Division No. 1 Board of...
Government seeks input on Budget 2015 Albertans can tell government how to address the $7 billion challenge...
Mallaig, AB T0A 2K0
Administration: Mr. Tom Whitfield & Mrs. Gisele Hall
Telephone: (780) 635-3858
Fax: (780) 635-3938