Mallaig School is…
- A CARING & COMMITTED STAFF.
- A COMFORTABLE & FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE.
- CURRICULAR & EXTRA-CURRICULAR EXCELLENCE.
- KEEPING UP WITH CHANGES IN EDUCATION.
- A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS.
- A SAFE AND CARING PLACE TO BE.
- K-12 Programming
- Dual Track Alternate French and English
- French Second Language (AIM – Gestures Approach)
- Catholic & Interfaith Religion
- CTS (Foods & Fashion, Computers, Information Processing, Construction Technology)
- Fine Arts (Music, Jr. High Band, Art, Drama)
- Remediation +
- Accelerated Reader
- Excellent Extra-Curricular Program (No Cut Policy- where everyone can enjoy the experience)
- Past Provincial Boys and Girls Volleyball Champions
- Drumheller Field Trip (Grade 3/4)
- Edmonton Field Trip (Grade 5/6)
- Alberta Art Museum Field Trip
- Theatre Production Field Trip (High School)
- Ski Trip
- Peer Support & Sponsored Activities
- Lyp Sync
- Excellent Presentations (Motivational Magic, D.A.R.E., Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens, Alberta Opera, Dare to Care)
Come join our team!
Government seeks input on Budget 2015 Albertans can tell government how to address the $7 billion challenge...
ECS program in Mallaig is welcoming pre-registrations and calls for 2015 We would like to hear from parents/guardians of students who are planning...
Exam week is here Very best of luck to all our Sr. High students as they aim for success...
Mallaig, AB T0A 2K0
Administration: Mr. Tom Whitfield & Mrs. Gisele Hall
Telephone: (780) 635-3858
Fax: (780) 635-3938